Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
1. The Telenovela Method
2. List of Websites Where You Can Watch Spanish Videos with Spanish Subtitles or Transcripts Online
3. How Many Words Do You Need to Know in Spanish (or any other foreign language)? And WHICH Words Should You Be Learning?
4. Learning Spanish from Music Videos: Shakira’s ‘La Tortura’ Dissected
5. List of Best Free Sites to Watch Spanish-Language TV Online
6. How to Not Sound Like a Gringo – The 17 Most Common Spanish Errors and How to Avoid Them
7. The Awesome Language-Learning Resource that is Children’s Books
8. How to Respond in Spanish Like a Native: Comebacks and Colloquial Responses
9. The Spanish Subjunctive Explained + W.E.I.R.D.O System
10. Spanish Sentence Starters and Filler Words (Muletillas): The Grease of the Language Gears
Support open education with the Neoclassical Theme.